There’s never a dull moment in Tempe, Arizona. An inner suburb located between the core city of Phoenix and the rest of east valley, Tempe is a bustling metropolis home to some of the state’s best outdoor excursions; venues, restaurants and businesses. The city proper boasts a growing skyline with businesses such as State Farm, Wells Fargo, US Airways and Lifelock leading the way in building a strong economic base, with plenty of jobs for those seeking employment here.
Home of Arizona State University’s main campus, Tempe also features an extraordinary Center of the Arts, which hosts a parade of concerts, comedy and other shows, adding an eclectic air to the city’s arts communities.
But that doesn’t mean there isn’t something for the nature lover here too – because there is! Tempe Town Lake is dotted with kayaks, paddle boats and paddle boards almost daily, while Hayden Butte offers interesting rock art and hiking trails for those who love what the outdoors in Arizona offers.
Outdoor festivals reign in the city, offering plenty of fun and activities for the city’s 183,000 residents plus guests.
And, for those who seek a quieter lifestyle. Tempe also features a more suburban feel outside of the main cityscape to the south, with neighborhoods that boast single-family homes, strip malls and quieter streets.
Truly, the city that offers it all, Tempe provides residents with plenty to do in a safe and nurturing environment that is rich in history, diversity and personal connectivity.
Still, many homes and small businesses have found it difficult to find internet providers that can give them the services they need – until now. With its recent expansion into the Tempe region, Phoenix Internet is now proving unprecedented cable-free connection to large and small business alike, along with homes throughout Tempe’s city and sprawling suburbs.
Here are some of the benefits of choosing Phoenix internet:
- Reliable service: with no satellites or cables to worry about, Phoenix Internet is able to provide unstoppable service almost anywhere – and during any kind of weather.
- Unfettered Access: many small businesses cannot get the kind of services they need to grow using other internet providers in Tempe AZ. Not so with Phoenix Internet, who offers small business owners a variety of packages designed to meet their growing needs.
- Quick and easy upgrades: are you planning a special event or conference that requires adding more service quickly? At Phoenix Internet, we can upgrade your speed and service within 24 hours.
- Customized plans: don’t know exactly what your business needs? Let one of our trained experts come out and review your needs, customizing a plan that will work.
- Great Customer Support: tired of waiting on hold. Never able to speak to a real person with those other interest providers? That’s never an issue at Phoenix, where live customer care support staff are always on hand to answer your questions.
You shouldn’t have to wait on hold for endless hours trying to get help from a knowledgeable helper when it comes to running your home or business internet services. When you pick up the phone and call Phoenix Internet, you are guaranteed of speaking with a live technician who is ready to lend a hand.
Don’t want to handle it over the phone? No problem! A quick drive own I-10 will get you to our downtown Phoenix office (Located at 2922 W. Clarendon Ave, Phoenix), in less than 20 minutes. Once there, you can sit down with one of our trained internet experts to help you create just the right kind of network system that will help grow your company. You can also get in touch with us here!