Arizona is re-opening. On May 12th Governor Doug Ducey announced that Arizona’s Stay-at-Home Order would expire May 15th. It is now Monday the 18th and Arizona is open for business.
“Arizona Governor Doug Ducey on Tuesday gave the state a “green light” to reopen businesses, albeit carefully, saying that statistics show “we are clearly on the other side of this pandemic.”” –Phoenix New Times May 12,2020
Many businesses in the Valley of the Sun switched to Work-from-Home models in response to COVID-19, as most schools shifted to a remote learning platform. Phoenix Internet responded by making higher upload speeds available to our customers and ramping-up upgrades to our network. As a result we can now offer speeds up to 50Mbps in some residential areas. But now with businesses re-opening the big question is: How has your business changed?
- Have you seen a shift toward online purchases, ordering or appointment setting?
- Have you seen a sudden influx of customers that is straining your connectivity?
- Are some or all of your employees working remotely? Are you working remotely?
- Have you needed to scale back your business and are seeking more affordable Internet or Data Center services?
- Have you converted your business to a Home business and need to increase your home’s Internet connection or add another?
- Have you begun a new business venture from home to add an additional revenue stream?
Our hybrid fiber-wireless network is the largest in the State of Arizona, we’re the 10th Largest Fixed-Point Wireless Internet Provider in the United States according to broadbandnow.com. We’re an Arizona company founded right here in Phoenix in 1996. Phoenix Internet’s Secure, On-Site Data Center was recognized as one of the Largest in Phoenix in 2014 by the Phoenix Business Journal and today it’s one of the most advanced and most affordable.
Arizonians are creative, entrepreneurial, and adaptive. Like the mythological Phoenix we rise from ashes stronger than before. The recovery from COVID-19 is another challenge that Arizona will rise to meet. And Phoenix Internet has been and will be here with you and for you.
Give us a call today at (602)234-0917 or email Sales@PhoenixInternet.com.
Our team is here to help you and Arizona get back to work.